Our Story

My site is just about showing off my cute kids. We are a big family and we like to go places. Also, I like to take lots of pictures and this way I can show them off.

This is when it all started...2002

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The School Christmas Program

Brady Phillip loves to sing and has a great voice.


George Marshall what a cutie.



Jaiden Paige loves to sing, but performing in front of people is not very comfortable.



Ally Jane loves to perform. Everytime I took her picture she was staring at the camera.





I little behind on writing my posts so here goes. Just before school got out the kids performed at a wonderful Christmas program at school. I had to work that day but was able to get off work to go see my beautiful children sing. They did a great job and it was fun to attend. It was nice to hear Christmas songs. I was amazed at the last song, Silient Night! All of the kids from the school performed a beautiful harmony that gave me chills.

No comments: