Our Story

My site is just about showing off my cute kids. We are a big family and we like to go places. Also, I like to take lots of pictures and this way I can show them off.

This is when it all started...2002

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas



Our first party was with the Hart's. We had a great time. There were so many cute pictures I had to make a collage to share them.

Christmas was extra special this year because I had more time off than previous years.
It was fun to spend time with family and friends.




Ally posed Christmas morning in her new robe and new hat!




We went the Gwinnup family party at an arcade and the kids got to play as many games as they wanted. They loved it!








We spent time with good friends. Hannah and Sharon came over and played Rock Band with us and we had a blast!

No comments: