Our Story

My site is just about showing off my cute kids. We are a big family and we like to go places. Also, I like to take lots of pictures and this way I can show them off.

This is when it all started...2002

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Years!


We had a wonderful dinner on New Year's Eve. Every year Kirk cooks a wonderful feast of Crab, Shrimp scampi, and Prime Rib or Lobster. Last night we had Prime Rib. Bridger commented that it was the best Prime Rib he had ever tasted. I have to agree with him. The crab was fantastic and Harriet said the Shrimp Scampi was perfect. We had a wonderful evening. After dinner we played Apples to Apples. In fact, the kids are playing again right now. We had a good time. Kirk and the kids set off fireworks and firecrackers at midnight to bring in the New Year! Happy New Years to my family and friends. I hope that this year brings lots of happiness and joy.
God has blessed our family thoughout the years we've been the Freeman Bunch and I feel his grace and love more than ever. So thank you to him for a wonderful 2007 and I know that he will be in our lives even more in 2008.

1 comment:

Shirlene said...

These are great pictures! I enjoyed looking at them. Keep up the good hard work. This is fun! Love Ya!