Our Story

My site is just about showing off my cute kids. We are a big family and we like to go places. Also, I like to take lots of pictures and this way I can show them off.

This is when it all started...2002

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Fun in the snow!



We skipped church one Sunday and went Sleigh riding. It was a beautiful sunny day and we enjoyed being outside. The kids had a blast!








Ally was ready to hit the hill but wanted to pose for a picture first.









Jaiden wasn't much into sleigh riding. She was more interested in feeding the ducks. She loves animals and enjoyed watching the swans and ducks.










Bridger is about to fly off the sleigh. He kept getting air this day but he always ended up crashing. He didn't care because he was having a good time.




Ally caught some air. She is a brave girl. I remember our very first date was taking the kids sleigh riding. Ally surprised me at 2 years old. She would fly down the mountain, get off the sleigh and carry this huge sleigh all by herself, to the top of the hill and go again. She wasn't afraid of anything and she was tough.





Mashall loves to have fun. His giggle is contagous. I know he caught some good air and few times, I just missed the shot. He had a good time anyway!






Brady loves to catch air. We call the speed demon. He loves to go fast.








No comments: