Our Story

My site is just about showing off my cute kids. We are a big family and we like to go places. Also, I like to take lots of pictures and this way I can show them off.

This is when it all started...2002

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Favorite Pictures

I had some time today to post some of my favorite pictures that I have taken with my camera over the last several months. I have really enjoyed my camera and although I have a long way to go at being a better photographer, I'm going to enjoy the journey along the way. So here are some of my favs. I ran out of time to post them all.




Cute little Ally Jane



Magz



My little fish


My handsome husband



My cute little niece



Albeth and Zander



Zions National Park



Our cute little friend Chloe. She's even smiling (that's why it's my fav)



Kirk's neice




My Jady Bug




My energetic Brady (Buster)



Our good friend Hannah




Jaiden



Beautiful little Hannah




Kirk's niece Jamie




Holly and Mom



Marshall and Grandma



Justin and Mom




Jaiden




Maggie



Sweet little Ally

2 comments:

Mike & Kristy said...

Those are some really good pictures! I can see why they are your favorites. Keep it up!

The Kelley Family said...

Your getting really good!I can't wait to see more!