Our Story

My site is just about showing off my cute kids. We are a big family and we like to go places. Also, I like to take lots of pictures and this way I can show them off.

This is when it all started...2002

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Grace


The best mathematical equation I have ever seen:

1 cross
+ 3 nails
--------
4 given

I got an e-mail today that had this mathematical equation in it. I loved it! It's amazing that God's grace can be shown, even as a mathematical equation. It is a good reminder of what sacrifice God has made for us. I included my favorite picture of Jesus which I have hanging in my family room. It's my favorite because he looks just like one of us. Very human. It's a reminder to me that he came here as a human to understand what we go through on a daily basis. He can relate to us. By being here he also shows us how to love one another. I believe he wants us to understand that we are all sinners and that we need to give each other grace as he has done for us.

Everyday, I get a scripture e-mailed to me and this is the one I got today from a radio station web site.

Most important of all, continue to show deep love for each other, for love covers a multitude of sins.
1 Peter 4:8, NLT

Although it is only one scripture each day I can at least spend that moment with God and read what his Word says to me. I should spend more time than that, I know, and sometimes I do, but just that one scripture a day gives me hope and faith for my future.



Getting a scripture sent to me each day has blessed my life in great ways. Here is the link if anyone is interested:
www.klove.com

go to encourging word

1 comment:

The Kelley Family said...

Thats really cool. I've never heard that before.