Our Story

My site is just about showing off my cute kids. We are a big family and we like to go places. Also, I like to take lots of pictures and this way I can show them off.

This is when it all started...2002

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Meet a new member of my family. His name is Hoopes. He is a little Shih Tzu/Maltese Mix (Malshi). Kirk got him for me for Christmas ( a little early). I am so in love with him and my kids adore him. He is just eight weeks old and has won our hearts.
I plan to post more pictures on my blog when I get some more time. I have some really cute ones with Hoopes and the kids.




2 comments:

Daniel Edlen said...

That is a CUTE puppy. Brit's going to flip! She wants a 4th so badly!

Glad to know of your blog too! I like how the top's laid out with the old family portrait.

Merry almost-Christmas!

Peace.

Jani -n- Todd said...

Hi Cyndi!!! YAY you're a blogger too!!!! Fun! I think it's such a great way to keep in touch!!! I can't believe Marshall is 12. Seriously where does all the time fly????