Our Story

My site is just about showing off my cute kids. We are a big family and we like to go places. Also, I like to take lots of pictures and this way I can show them off.

This is when it all started...2002

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Marshall is 12 years old! Wow, does time fly!




Happy Birthday Marshall




Marshall is a happy boy!



Marshall loved diggers!



Marshall's eyes melt my heart!




Marshall with sister Jaiden




Marshall in his daddy's shoes



Marshall is a super busy kid so with his big family he doesn't get bored.



Marshall caught a bunch of fish his first time fishing in Idaho



Marshall staring at something interesting at the 4th of July Parade.

I love my Marsh so much! He has been a joy to live with and has made me laugh every day.

I look forward to many more birthday celebrations!

No comments: