Our Story

My site is just about showing off my cute kids. We are a big family and we like to go places. Also, I like to take lots of pictures and this way I can show them off.

This is when it all started...2002

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Halloween is almost here and the kids were really into decorating this year. I still have a lot of decorations from several years ago. Jaiden wanted to decide where they would go. It was fun for me to see them so excited about it.






Here is my pumpkin mice house!


Our front door



Jaiden's Dracula


Ally's Happy Halloween


Ally's Pumpkin



Jaiden's Poster

I can't wait to see them in their costumes! I will post more later when I get those pictures taken.

1 comment:

Jon and Briana said...

oh so fun! I love the homemade decorations they are so creative and cute! Plus it gives the kids something to do for hours! Thanks for looking at my blog! One day I will have to have you over to see our house seeing it in person is much better!