Our Story

My site is just about showing off my cute kids. We are a big family and we like to go places. Also, I like to take lots of pictures and this way I can show them off.

This is when it all started...2002

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bullfrog Fall Photo Shoot plus

I had another opportunity to go out on the fall 2008 Bullfrog Spa photo shoot. We had an awesome time and they are going to use a lot of my pictures for national and international advertising plus our Bullfrog catalog. Some pictures may appear on our website. I was pleased with the amount of pictures that turned out. They chose 84 pictures that they will pick from. These are a select few of those. As always, I learned a lot from this experience. I feel like it's the only way to get better. I still have so much to learn.















Hannah and Jaiden make masks




Marshall doesn't need a mask in this picture... What's with the hair!!!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

WOW! I'm impressed those are great shots!

Jon and Briana said...

Cindy! I was just waiting for you to post! those are some amazing pictures and looks like an amazing place where you photographed as well! and I love Marshal's hair! haha! come visit my blog when you can!