Our Story

My site is just about showing off my cute kids. We are a big family and we like to go places. Also, I like to take lots of pictures and this way I can show them off.

This is when it all started...2002

Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Hooper Photo Shoot

I had so much fun doing this photo shoot! Talk about beautiful kids. Wow! I grew up with Lisa. She has a darling family and we had a blast. I especially like the first two pictures of Lisa kissing her dog Missy. Missy is 18 years old and I remember when Lisa first brought her home. She is precious to Lisa, in fact Missy is Lisa's first child. I was so excited to capture such a precious picture. It brought tears to my eyes just knowing how much Missy means to Lisa. It was my goal to get some good pictures of her wonderful companion of 18 years. I love photography!




















No comments: