Our Story

My site is just about showing off my cute kids. We are a big family and we like to go places. Also, I like to take lots of pictures and this way I can show them off.

This is when it all started...2002

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Lacey's Senior Pictures

Here is a photo shoot I did recently for a friend of mine of her daughter Lacey. It was fun and Lacey is a beautiful young woman. She is a senior this year and needed some "Senior Pictures". I would really appreciate any feedback you are willing to give. I have been toying with the idea of trying to make money at photography. Many of you know that already, but do you think I have potential. Are my photos interesting enough? Let me know!
























1 comment:

Jani -n- Todd said...

GO FOR IT!!!!!!
I love the one where she is in the chair with her knees up!! Cute girl! Good job Cyndi!!!