Our Story

My site is just about showing off my cute kids. We are a big family and we like to go places. Also, I like to take lots of pictures and this way I can show them off.

This is when it all started...2002

Sunday, March 30, 2008




Meet Sayde. She is my friends niece who has made a decision to become a plus size model. I was fortunate to be able to take her photos for a portfolio she is putting together. I thought I would display her pictures on my blog to see what you think. I had fun taking the photos and I am interested in any feedback.

I've known Sayde since she was a little girl. She is full of life and has an amazing sense of humor. Everybody she meets, likes her. Currently she works at Torrid in the Southtowne Mall and she is also a hair stylist full time as well.

The Torrid corporate office has asked Sayde to get a portfolio together to possibly be a model for them. Good luck Sayde! I hope you enjoy the pictures.

We had another shoot scheduled for today but it snowed. We will be going again next Sunday so I will post those pictures when I get them.







No comments: