Our Story

My site is just about showing off my cute kids. We are a big family and we like to go places. Also, I like to take lots of pictures and this way I can show them off.

This is when it all started...2002

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

In Memory of Ruth & George



Today I'm sad to say that my mother-in-law has left us. I can just imagine George's (her son's) arms wide open to welcome her to her heavenly home. They had a special relationship and I'm sure he has her laughing by now. Over the last 5 years we did not get to spend a whole lot of time with Grandma Blessing. The kids would see her occasionally but she was sick a lot. Fortunatly we did get to see her about 5 days before she died. The kids got to tell her that they loved her and hoped that she would get better. Marshall whispered in her ear that she was going to make it. He was hopeful. God had different plans for her and she was needed in heaven. Grandpa Blessing died last year. We will miss both of them.

No comments: